- Bharadwaj S, Lee KE, Dwivedi VD, Yadava U, Kang SG, (2019). Computational aided mechanistic understanding of Camellia sinensis bioactive compounds against co‐chaperone p23 as potential anticancer agent. Journal of cellular biochemistry, DOI: 10.1002/jcb.29229.
- Arya A, & Kumar A, (2019). Inconsistencies in some common terms and notations in enzymology: Textbook examples and suggestions. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education, DOI: 10.1002/bmb.21204.
- Raghava GPS, Nagpal G, Usmani SS, (2018). A web resource for designing subunit vaccine against major pathogenic species of bacteria. Frontiers in immunology, DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2018.02280.
Books | Book chapters | Review Articles
- Arya A, Jha, J. Chapter 07: Novel UV Filtering Agents for Next Generation Cosmetics: Form Phytochemicals to Inorganic Nanomaterials. Eds. Nagendra Chauhan et al. Novel Drug Delivery Systems for Phytoconstituents, CRC Press, 2018. ISBN 978-1-13-848137-4
- Arya A, Paul S, Gangwar A. Chapter 11: Silymarin - A potential phytoantioxidant: clinical applications and bio-delivery problems. Eds. Nagendra Chauhan et al. Novel Drug Delivery Systems for Phytoconstituents, CRC Press, 2018. ISBN 978-1-13-848137-4
- Arya A, Gangwar A, Kumar A, Chapter 06: Biosensors in Animal Biotechnology. Eds Maurya PK, Singh S. Nanotechnology in Modern Animal Biotechnology, Elsevier. ISBN 978-0-12-818823-1
- Kumar, P and Mina, U. Fundamentals of Ecology and Environment. Pathfinder Publication 2018, ISBN : 978-8-19-346550-9
Conference Abstracts | Proceedings
- Arya A, Gangwar A, Bhargava K. Inorganic Nanozyme cerium oxide potentially reduces the UV induced oxidative damage in skin. Perspectives on skin cancer prevention 08 – 11 April 2018, Les Diablerets, Switzerland.
- Arya A, Kumar A, Gangwar A, Paul A. An integrated community based redox database development approach for next generation redoxomics. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Volume 128, Supplement 1, 20 November 2018, Page S79. At Annual meeting of free radical biology at Chicago, USA and published in SFRBM, DOI: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2018.10.175
- Dwivedi VD. Discovery of new potential anti-dengue compounds from Azadirachta indica. The National Academy of Sciences at MGCGV Chitrakoot, 08-10 December 2018.