5 Days online workshop on molecular docking and biomolecular interactions
In drug discovery, molecular docking enables the identification of potential compounds of therapeutic interest by predicting the ligand-target interactions at a molecular level. This computational technique provides a wonderful opportunity to investigate fundamental biological questions at the molecular level. In this workshop, participants will be imparted with both theoretical and hands-on training involved in the prediction of protein structures, molecular docking and biomolecular interactions. The course includes step-by-step lectures/tutorials to the methodologies associated with the included topics.
- Protein structure, databases and visualization
- Protein 3D structure prediction and validation
- Basic concepts of drug discovery and molecular docking
- Molecular interaction analysis
Duration of training : 5 Days (6th July - 10th July)
Timings : 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Commencement of registration : 15th June, 2020
Eligibility criteria :B.Sc / B.Tech. / M.Tech./ M.Sc. /Ph.D.
Fee : Rs.500/- (Including GST)
Participants successfully completing the training program will be provided with certificate.
The entire training will be online and shall have following prerequisites:
- Participants must have access to the laptop/desktop with stable internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of protein structure will be beneficial.