5 days - Online Workshop on R programming for biologists
We are organizing a comprehensive ‘R’ workshop for students, professionals, and researchers working in life sciences and related domains. This workshop has detailed hands-on training and lectures on ‘R’ for beginners to intermediate level. We start with the elementary concepts till the application of ‘R’ in research and technology. Participants would be provided with study materials for future reference.
- Day 1: Starting R and R Studio | Setting paths | Variable and Objects | Data Structures
- Day 2: Conditional Statement | Loop | vapply function
- Day 3: sapply foundtion | Read csv/tsv | Functions | Ggplot2 Scatterplot
- Day 4: Ggplot2 LogScale | Ggplot2 Aesthetic | Line Plot | Bar Plot | Histogram
- Day 5: Microarray Data Analysis using R | chIP seq Data Analysis
Duration of training : 5 Days (09th April - 13th April)
Timings : 06:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Eligibility criteria : B.Tech. / M.Sc. / Ph.D. / Working professionals
Fee : INR. 2000 + GST
Dr. Avinash Mishra
CEO, Growdea Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Indo Australian Gold Fellow
Participants successfully completing the training program will be provided with certificate.
The entire training will be online and shall have following prerequisites:
- Participants must have access to the laptop/desktop with stable internet connection.
- Participants must possess a google account (firstname.lastname@example.org).