- Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Aditya Arya, Pardeep Kumar, Rajesh Kumar, Gajendrs PS Raghava (2020). DenvInD: Dengue Virus Inhibitors Database for Clinical and Molecular Research. Briefings in Bioinformatics. (in press) DOI: 10.1093/bib/bbaa098.
- Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Aditya Arya, Tanuj Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Shripad A. Patil & Vivek Kumar Gupta (2020). Computational investigation of phytomolecules as resuscitation-promoting factor B (RpfB) inhibitors for clinical suppression of Mycobacterium tuberculosis dormancy reactivation. Infection, Genetics and Evolution. DOI: 10.1016/j.meegid.2020.104356
- Pooja Mahajan, Shantanu Tomar, Adarsh Kumar, Nilesh Yadav, Aditya Arya, & Vivek Dhar Dwivedi (2020). A multi-target approach for discovery of antiviral compounds against dengue virus from green tea. Network Modeling Analysis in Health Informatics and Bioinformatics, 9(1), 1-10. DOI: 10.1007/s13721-020-0222-4
- ShivBharadwaj, Kyung EunLee, Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Umesh Yadava, Matthias Nees, Sang GuKang (2020). Density functional theory and molecular dynamics simulation support Ganoderma lucidum triterpenoids as broad range antagonist of matrix metalloproteinases. Journal of Molecular Liquids. DOI: 10.1016/j.molliq.2020.113322
- Aditya Arya, Anamika Gangwar, Sushil Kumar Singh, Kalpana Bhargava.Polyethylene glycol functionalized cerium oxide nanoparticle confer protection against UV- induced oxidative damage in skin: evidences for a new class of UV filter. IOP Nano Express (2020) 1(1): 1-13. Read more | Video lecture
- Shiv Bharadwaj, Akhilesh Kumar Rao, Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Sarad Kumar Mishra & Umesh Yadava. (2020). Structure-based screening and validation of bioactive compounds as Zika virus Methyltransferase (MTase) inhibitors through first-principle density functional theory, classical molecular simulation and QM/MM affinity estimation. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2020.1747545.
- Vivek Dhar Dwivedi, Shiv Bharadwaj, Sumbul Afroz, Nooruddin Khan, Mairaj Ahmed Ansari, Umesh Yadava, Ramesh Chandra Tripathi, Indra Prasad Tripathi, Sarad Kumar Mishra & Sang Gu Kang (2020). Anti-Dengue infectivity evaluation of bioflavonoid from Azadirachta indica by dengue virus serine protease inhibition. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. DOI: 10.1080/07391102.2020.1734485
- Bharadwaj S, Lee KE, Dwivedi VD, Yadava U, Panwar A, Lucas SJ, Pandey A, Kang SG (2019). Discovery of Ganoderma lucidum triterpenoids as potential inhibitors against Dengue virus NS2B-NS3 protease. Scientific reports. 9(1):1-12. Read more
- Arya A,Singh S, Dwivedi VD, Shakila H, (2019), Integration of biometric ID for the effective 1 collection and epidemiological evaluation of antibiotic prescription in tuberculosis and other diseases: A medical hypothesis. Journal of Global Antimicrobial Resistance. Read more
- John J, Siva V, Richa K, Arya A and Kumar A (2019), Life in High Salt Concentrations with Changing Environmental Conditions: Insights from Genomic and Phenotypic Analysis of Salinivibrio sp. Microorganisms, 7(11), 577. Read more
- Arya A and Kumar A (2019). Teaching structural diversity of hexoses to graduate and postgraduate students: Methods to correlate stereochemistry. Read more | Video lecture
- Bharadwaj S, Lee KE, Dwivedi VD, Yadava U, Kang SG, (2019). Computational aided mechanistic understanding of Camellia sinensis bioactive compounds against co‐chaperone p23 as potential anticancer agent. Journal of cellular biochemistry. Read more
- Arya A, & Kumar A, (2019). Inconsistencies in some common terms and notations in enzymology: Textbook examples and suggestions. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Education. Read more
- Raghava GPS, Nagpal G, Usmani SS, (2018). A web resource for designing subunit vaccine against major pathogenic species of bacteria. Frontiers in immunology. Read more
Books | Book chapters | Review Articles
- Bharadwaj S, Dwivedi VD, Kirtipal N. Chapter 07: Application of Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) Approach Against Identification of Foodborne Bacteria. Microbial Genomics in Sustainable Agroecosystems, Springer, 2019. Vol-1: 131-141; ISBN 978-981-13-8738-8.
- Arya A, Jha, J. Chapter 07: Novel UV Filtering Agents for Next Generation Cosmetics: Form Phytochemicals to Inorganic Nanomaterials. Eds. Nagendra Chauhan et al. Novel Drug Delivery Systems for Phytoconstituents, CRC Press, 2018. ISBN 978-1-13-848137-4
- Arya A, Paul S, Gangwar A. Chapter 11: Silymarin - A potential phytoantioxidant: clinical applications and bio-delivery problems. Eds. Nagendra Chauhan et al. Novel Drug Delivery Systems for Phytoconstituents, CRC Press, 2018. ISBN 978-1-13-848137-4
- Arya A, Gangwar A, Kumar A, Chapter 06: Biosensors in Animal Biotechnology. Eds Maurya PK, Singh S. Nanotechnology in Modern Animal Biotechnology, Elsevier. ISBN 978-0-12-818823-1
- Kumar, P and Mina, U. Fundamentals of Ecology and Environment. Pathfinder Publication 2018, ISBN : 978-8-19-346550-9
Conference Abstracts | Proceedings
- Arya A, Gangwar A, Bhargava K. Inorganic Nanozyme cerium oxide potentially reduces the UV induced oxidative damage in skin. Perspectives on skin cancer prevention 08 – 11 April 2018, Les Diablerets, Switzerland.
- Arya A, Kumar A, Gangwar A, Paul A. An integrated community based redox database development approach for next generation redoxomics. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Volume 128, Supplement 1, 20 November 2018, Page S79. At Annual meeting of free radical biology at Chicago, USA and published in SFRBM, DOI: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2018.10.175
- Dwivedi VD. Discovery of new potential anti-dengue compounds from Azadirachta indica. The National Academy of Sciences at MGCGV Chitrakoot, 08-10 December 2018.